Tuitions & FeesCheck out our tuitions & fees policy to avoid any late fee or penalty
Monthly tuition payments are due in advance or before the first scheduled lesson of each month. Tuition invoices will be emailed to students/parents during the last week of every month for the following month tuition. Payments can be made by mail or in person at our Mountain View Studio (cash, checks & credit cards). Please make checks payable to “Opus 1 Music Studio”.
Tuition reserves your exclusive lesson time; it is not an hourly fee for services rendered. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable and do not include the cost of music books, music instrument or accessories needed for the lesson.
Click below to learn more about our tuition and fee:
Standard School's Tuition
- 30 minutes lesson: $42.50/class
- 45 minutes lesson: $64/class
- 60 minutes lesson: $85/class
Doris Ngai & Leah Liu 's Tuition
- 30 minutes lesson: $50/class
- 45 minutes lesson: $70/class
- 60 minutes lesson: $90/class
Semi-Private Lesson (2 students)
- 30 minutes lesson: $24 per student per class (Age 5 and under only)
- 45 minutes lesson: $35 per student per class
- 60 minutes lesson: $46 per student per class
Group Lesson (4-8 students)
- MYC Sunshine: $300 for 12 classes ($25/class)
- Group Keyboard: $150 for 6 classes ($25/class)
- Group Guitar: $150 for 6 classes ($25/class)
- Group Clarinet: $150 for 6 classes ($25/class)
- Group Theory: $400 for 16 classes ($25/class)
*Material fees are additional cost to the lesson*
*No refunds/credits/make ups will be given for any missed lesson*
|Recital Fees (Season Recital / Honor Recital)||$30 / $55|
|New Student Registration Fee (For all classes)||
|Returned Check Fee||
|Convenience Fee for transaction over phone||$10/transaction|
TerminationHow to cancel your lesson?
Opus 1 Music Studio reserves the right to remove any student who does not meet the requirements of our studio policy.